Saturday, January 26, 2013

Never give up on you and your goals

I have made so many attempts to get my weight under control and each time I fall off the wagon. I don't like to call it failing simply because I have not given up on my mission to be healthy. And, to fail would be to give up permanently and I refuse to do that ever.  Tenacity is a word I  would use to describe myself. So here I am getting back on track with my eating and living a more healthy lifestyle. I am not setting a time limit on when I want to be at my goal weight, I am just going to forge ahead and make healthy choices each day. My goal is to start walking daily  starting with at least a one mile walk. ( I am fortunate where I live is perfect for walking) I usually start out measuring my self and I am not going to do that this time either. I will use how I feel and my clothes fitting differently as my barometer. I do have a gym membership and will plan to use it in conjunction to working out at home and my walking. I have map my walk on my cell which is great for setting goals and plan to use faithfully. I also plan to us a high protein eating plan due to the gastric bypass I had a few years ago protein needs to be in the for front of my eating plan.
One of the products I use is called Unjury a high protien powder that makes really great shakes.

Mixed Berry Shake
8 oz 2% Milk
8 oz Chobani Black Cherry Yogurt
1 scoop Unjury Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup frozen blueberries

calories 412         protein 43 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment